Attack on Titan and Call of Duty are crossing over for a new item pack that turns you into a member of the infamous Survey Corps in Warzone and Vanguard.
The Tracer Pack: Attack on Titan: Levi Edition Bundle includes several new skins for various weapons and more. Chief among them is a new skin for the Daniel Yatsu operator that gives him Levi Ackerman’s split hairdo, beige Survey Corps jacket, and white jabot collar.
Here’s what else is included:
- A new finishing move, MVP highlight, and highlight intro based on the Survey Corps high-flying aerial slash maneuvers they use against titans.
- An emblem emblazoned with the Survey Corps wings.
- Three weapon blueprints: The “Historia,” designed for close-range from-the-hip fire, and the “Ymir Curse,” a mid-to-long range weapon with near-zero vertical recoil. The third weapon blueprint is for a pair of dual-wield knives that look exactly like the titan piercer blades used by Survey Corps members.
- A weapon charm designed to look like the infamous key to Eren Yeager’s basement.
- “One hot potato” sticker, a reference to the ravenously hungry character Sasha.
The new pack releases on January 20. Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part Two debuted just last weekend, kicking off the conclusion to the long-running anime franchise. IGN’s official review called it “brutal, devastating, exciting table setting.”
Also included in the new Call of Duty update, which goes live later today: A new operator named Isabella (whose “Wild Rose” pack includes two new weapon blueprints), plus a new SMG that’s described as a blend between the Sten and the Owen Gun.
There’s also an introduction to the Vanguard Zombies season two story via “The Void,” a new part of the “Shi No Numa” map that teleports you through a portal to some sort of alternate dimension. While in the Void, you’ll play classic survival rounds, and earn rewards for every three rounds you survive. Players will have the choice to flee or survive at any point after three rounds. You can earn 5,000 Essence Points for every three rounds survived (plus a Sacrificial Heart if you make it back to Stalingrad), and surviving a total of 12 rounds will earn you a perk that keeps your Perks from dropping below Tier 2 when you go down for the rest of the match. Treyarch is also teasing that players who survive even longer than that may discover details about future story beats.
Call of Duty: Warzone is currently facing a new slew of issues with invisible player skins, all while Raven Software’s QA team and other Activision Blizzard employees go into their fourth week of strike action.
Joseph Knoop is a writer/producer/one hot potato for IGN.