In a statement on Twitter, the official Call of Duty account acknowledged players’ frustrations and reassured them that it’s actively working on, and deploying, updates across all three titles including Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Vanguard issues range from matchmaking to weapon balancing
Call of Duty: Vanguard suffers from a matchmaking issue that sees players get kicked out of parties after a match has ended. Players have also complained about map rotation and overpowered shotguns, among other things.
Here’s a brief list of issues currently being fixed:
- Weapons & Equipment – Shotgun nerfs and smoke reduction on incendiary rounds.
- Killstreaks – Working on issues with Attack Dogs including challenge tracking and Perk collection.
- Perks – Fixes for Cold-Blooded and High Alert bugs, and a buff for High Alert.
- Modes – Improving diversity in map rotation and accuracy of Quick Play filters.
- Matchmaking – Investigating a party-disconnect issue where players are kicked from party post-match.
- Zombies – Dedicated server pause for solo and single-player private matches. Fixes for the seasonal challenge “Executioner” not progressing.
A message to our community. pic.twitter.com/a4xJTxVuGF
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) January 13, 2022
Call of Duty: Warzone console performance is being improved
Activision has said that it’s investigating “various” performance issues on PlayStation and Xbox platforms but didn’t provide specifics. The publisher is also aware of the infamous invisible skin issue and the game freezing when accessing a Buy Station.
Collision issues across Caldera have already been fixed and the Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun has had its range readjusted.
Activision didn’t say what it’s fixing in Modern Warfare, but we’ll update our readers when we have information.
In other news, rumor has it that Modern Warfare 2 will release early to offset Vanguard‘s relatively poor sales, and there’s still one Easter egg in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart that players haven’t found.
The post Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Issues Will Be Fixed, Activision Promises appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.