A GameStop listing has revealed that FromSoftware’s highly-anticipated Elden Ring will feature both Quality and Performance modes on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. The listing in question is for the PS5 version specifically, but mentions “the power of next-gen consoles.”
The listing reads:
- Multiplayer: Players will be able to enjoy their experience with other Tarnished in the LANDS BETWEEN by cooperating or invading other players’ worlds. Players on PS4 and PS5 will be able to play on the same servers.
- Enhanced Experience: Using the power of new generation of consoles, PlayStation 5, will allow players to personalize their experience by choosing between GRAPHIC MODE to enhance the game’s visuals (up to 4K) or PERFORMANCE MODE for a higher frame rate (up to 60FPS).
A schedule for the network tests is as follows:
- November 12 from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. PT
- November 12 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT
- November 13 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT
- November 14 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
- November 14 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PT
- November 12 from 12:00 to 15:00 CET
- November 13 from 4:00 to 7:00 CET
- November 13 from 20:00 to 23:00 CET
- November 14 from 12:00 to 15:00 CET
- November 15 from 4:00 to 7:00 CET
- November 12 from 20:00 to 23:00 JST
- November 13 from 12:00 to 15:00 JST
- November 13 from 4:00 to 7:00 JST
- November 14 from 20:00 to 23:00 JST
- November 15 from 12:00 to 15:00 JST
Those who purchase Elden Ring on last-gen consoles will be eligible for a free upgrade on the same family of consoles.
The post Elden Ring Will Offer Quality and Performance Modes, According to Retailer Listing appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.