Playwing has announced that its free-to-play multiplayer dragon battle game, Century: Age of Ashes, will release on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and mobile devices in 2022. The PC version will release in December this year.
Century: Age of Ashes challenges players to become “legendary dragoneers.” There will be three game modes to choose from and three unique classes. Players can go online solo or team up with friends.
An overview of features is as follows:
- Intense Arena Battles: Compete in intense online games and discover the fast-paced gameplay of Century : Age of Ashes! Dive into the arena alone or with friends and fight for your survival! Three varied game modes ranging from three-versus-three to six-versus-six-versus-six await you: Carnage and Gates of Fire.
- Carnage – A six-versus-six killing spree with special power ups appearing in the arena to unleash hell on your opponents. It’s Team Deathmatch, Dragon riders style!
- Gates of Fire – A unique mode in which two teams clash over possession of the flag. Gain points by flying through special gates around the arena while holding the flag!
- Choose Your Class: Experience different play styles with three unique classes, each with their own abilities! Shield and disorient as the Windguard, track and destroy as the Marauder, or stealth and trap as the Phantom. How will you choose your path to victory? Additional classes are planned throughout development.
- Full Customization: Your dragon, your style! Century: Age of Ashes offers carefully designed cosmetic items to stand out in the arena. Gain experience as you play and unlock awesome skins to customize your dragon and its rider! Don’t worry, these items are purely cosmetic and offer no advantage in battle.
Playwing has promised cosmetic-only microtransactions.
Check out a Gamescom trailer below.
The post Free-to-Play Dragon Battler Century: Age of Ashes Headed to PS5 and PS4 in 2022 appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.