Ember Lab has rolled out Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.06, which fixes the issue of lost Karma and some progression breaking bugs.
Patch notes are as follows:
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
This is the second patch Ember Lab has released following Kena: Bridge of Spirit‘s launch. The previous patch disabled “Resume Game” feature for PlayStation 5 Activities to prevent accidental overriding of save files. In case you missed it, patch notes for update 1.05 are as follows:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
The post Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Fixes Lost Karma and Issues That Break Progress appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.