If you’ve preordered Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition on the PlayStation 4 or 5, Xbox One or Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch, you can preload the title now. However, PC players will have to wait until launch day, which is November 11th.
GTA Trilogy costs $59.99 / £54.99 and includes GTA III, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas. A physical version will become available on December 7th for all consoles except the PS5.
As a reminder, here’s a list of enhancements that you can expect:
- Updated Player Experience making it easier than ever to play these classic games, including:
- A Grand Theft Auto V-style controller layout.
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls, with upgraded drive-by controls in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Updated Weapon and Radio Station selection wheels.
- Updated Mini-Maps with enhanced navigation allowing players to set waypoints to destinations.
- The ability to immediately restart a failed mission.
- Plus new Rockstar Games Social Club Accomplishments for members.
- Enhanced Visuals, with improved graphics and fidelity across all three games, including:
- Higher resolution textures from characters to weapons, vehicles to roads, and much more for greater detail.
- A completely rebuilt lighting system with enhanced shadows, reflections, and more.
- Improved water and weather effects.
- Enhanced detail in trees and foliage.
- Increased draw distances to provide a new level of depth and definition.
- Plus Platform-Specific Features, including: