The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction trophy list has gone live on the PlayStation Network and as can be expected for an online game, the completion will take a lot of time. The trophy list that has appeared on Exophase contains very few surprises as players are expected to play the maps and incursions repeatedly in an effort to level up their Operators.
There are 43 trophies in the Rainbow Six Extraction trophy list, including the coveted Platinum trophy. The trophies include killing enemies in a variety of ways while completing at least 80 incursions, often while paying attention to their objectives. Players also have to look out for team mates, find points of interest, complete research studies, and upgrade their Operators. The most time-consuming trophy is likely to be “Proud Papa” for equipping headgear on 18 different level 10 Operators, something that I have a feeling will take more than 80 incursions to achieve. You can see the full Rainbow Six Extraction trophy list below.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Trophy List
Rainbow Six Extraction Platinum Trophy
- Platinum Performance – Complete all other Trophies.
Rainbow Six Extraction Gold Trophies
- Major Flex – Extract from an incursion after completing all Research Studies.
- Not Afraid of Goo – Destroy Sprawl with the REACT Laser in an incursion.
- Proud Papa – Equip Headgear on 18 different Level 10 Operators.
Rainbow Six Extraction Silver Trophies
- Defeated – Kill 5 Smashers with a Takedown.
- Regicide – Kill 10 Apexes.
- Dark Reflection – Kill a Protean.
- Unscathed – Extract from an incursion at 80% health or above after completing all Objectives
- Consequential – Complete 20 Objectives in Truth or Consequences.
- Unflinching- Complete 15 Objectives in the third Sub-Zone or further without falling DBNO.
- To Do – Complete 5 different Objectives.
- High Score – Earn a score of 55,000 XP in a single incursion.
- Specialist – Earn at least 30000 XP on 5 Assignment or Crisis incursions
- Bigger Kahuna – Complete all Objectives and extract from 5 incursions with a Level 10 Operator.
- Encyclopedia – Interact with 100 Points of Interest.
- It’s All Connected – Read each Region’s final Study Description.
- Charmed – Equip a Legendary Charm
Rainbow Six Extraction Bronze Trophies
- Slap Fight – Hit 3 enemies with melee attacks.
- Vertigo – Stun 100 enemies.
- Boom – Kill 50 enemies with explosives or abilities.
- Eagle Eye – Scan 50 enemies with REACT Tech.
- Stayin’ Alive – Revive 3 allies.
- Keep ‘Em Comin’ – Kill 5 different enemies in a single incursion.
- Dissected – Take down 50 Nests.
- Defused – Take down 50 Breachers or Bloaters.
- Eeeeeeeew – Kill 75 Sludges with explosives.
- Clear ‘Em Out – Eliminate 100 Grunts.
- Don’t Talk to Rangers – Kill 150 Tormentors and Spikers.
- Tidying Up – Kill 30 Blinding Spores.
- No Hugs – Kill 50 Rooters without being caught by them.
- Reaper – Kill 30 Sowers.
- Adrenaline – Kill an enemy while prone.
- Welcome Home – Rescue 1 of your Operators.
- Big City Calling – Complete 20 Objectives in New York.
- Fresco Bound – Complete 20 Objectives in San Francisco.
- To the North – Complete 20 Objectives in Alaska.
- Mission Probable – Extract from an incursion with all Objectives completed and no one MIA.
- Out With the Boys – Complete all Objectives in an incursion with only male Operators.
- Girl’s Night – Complete all Objectives in an incursion with only female Operators.
- Curiouser – Interact with a Point of Interest.
- Fieldwork – Interact with 5 Points of Interest in each Region.
- Gun Nut – Equip 15 Weapon Attachments.
- Spiffy – Equip a Uniform on 9 different Operators.
In other news, Spider Man: Miles Morales beat Call of Duty: Vanguard on the US PS5 PlayStation Store sales chart, although there was another title that beat them all. Elsewhere, the rumored Twisted Metal reboot has changed developer and it’s no longer in progress at Lucid Games.[Source: Exophase]
The post Rainbow Six Extraction Trophy List List Revealed and It’ll Take a While appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.