Funselektor Labs’ stylish and relaxing rally racer, Art of Rally, will release on the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on October 6th. The game is currently available on the Xbox One and Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Art of Rally is brought to you by the folks behind Absolute Drift. Players get to drive through 60 colorful and stylized stages set across the world in countries like Finland, Norway, Japan, and Germany.
Check out a trailer below.
An official overview reads:
‘To do something dangerous with style is art…’
Art of Rally is a stylized experience inspired by the golden era of rally from the creator of Absolute Drift.
Race across the world through colorful and stylized environments in top-down view. Compete for first place in the leaderboards with daily and weekly challenges. Will you master the art of rally?
Key features are as follows:
- The Golden Years of Rally: Experience the golden era of rally in Career mode, travelling across 60 stages from Finland to Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
- 50-Plus Iconic Rally Cars: Get behind the wheel of your favorite vintage cars, ranging from the 60s to the 80s, Group B, Group S and Group A.
- Authentic Handling: From beginner-friendly options to driving modes that’ll challenge the most expert drivers, all players can tackle the races using their favorite rally driving tricks: Scandinavian flick, counter steering, left foot braking, handbrake turns.
- Race to the Top: Get your name out at the top of the Leaderboard in our daily and weekly challenges.
- Photo Mode: Show off your driving skills, or simply your favorite landscapes, with the integrated Photo and Replay mode.
The post Stylized Rally Experience, Art of Rally, Will Release on the PS5 and PS4 in October appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.