It’s Thursday, which is usually another good day for PS5 restock news. Fortunately for those in the US and UK, there’s some must-know information on how to have the best chance at getting the new-gen Sony console. Read on for the latest info in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for April 28, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, April 28?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, April 28, those in the US will immediately want to check for local Target stock. Earlier this week, Target changed the way that they showed PS5 restock information. Now hopeful buyers can check the Target website each morning for a stock refresh. Those hunting for a console will want to be regularly checking local stores for any PS5 stock and then be ready to go and get it.
Following the recent drop on the official PlayStation Store, it’s well worth registering your interest in buying directly from PlayStation, if you haven’t done so already. Once you’ve registered your interest, it’s time to start monitoring those emails. Even though it’s a more exclusive sale, there’s still a limited supply of consoles, so time is of the essence.
- Target – Reporting its stock levels every day on the Target website.
- GameStop – Drop occurred on April 23.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on March 22.
- Best Buy – Drop occurred on April 21.
- PS Direct – Drop occurred on April 26.
- Walmart – Restocked on April 19.
- Amazon – Drop occurred on April 19.
- AntOnline – Surprise drop happened on March 23.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
- PlayStation Media Remote
- Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 1TB SSD
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN850 SSD
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB SSD
- Samsung Electronics 980 PRO SSD
- PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller (All colors)
- PS5 Controller Charging Station
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- PS5 Stand with Suction Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
While it remains tough to hunt down a PS5 system, peripherals for the next-gen Sony console are still in plentiful supply. Have a look at the links above for some of our product highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, April 28?
For today, April 28, Game is the retailer to visit. At the time of writing, there are a number of in-stock bundles.
If Game doesn’t have what you’re looking for, those with an EE account should check the EE website for some exclusive bundle deals. These include deals with an additional controller, charging station, PlayStation credit, and games.
In other PlayStation news, PS Plus Premium game trials are rumored to be in the works by the PlayStation Store team. The PlayStation Game Preservation Team is focusing on archival efforts and not PS3 emulation. The real island of Tsushima is planning to sell Ghost of Tsushima merchandise as souvenirs.