Sunday is usually a slow day when it comes to PS5 restocks at US and UK retailers. Thankfully, there are still a couple of need-to-know essentials for those looking to get a new PS5 as soon as possible. This includes the ability for PSN members to sign up for a chance to purchase a PS5 directly from the PlayStation Store. What’s more, there are new rumors of upcoming drops. Read on to get caught up with the latest PSLS PS5 Restock Update for January 23, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, January 23?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, January 23, 2022, those trying to track down a PS5 restock in the US will first want to make sure that they are registered for the official PlayStation drop. PSN members in the US, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg can check it out here.
Those desperate to purchase a PS5 today will want to head over to Ebay. Sorting the many listings by “Buy It Now” and “Newly Listed” will help to find the best deals and avoid the silly scalper pricing. It’s also worth implementing a price to stop any extreme prices from showing up.
On Friday, both GameStop and Target restocked PS5s. While buyers were warned ahead of time about the GameStop drop, the Target restock was a surprise. Here’s hoping Friday proved fruitful for some of our readers!
- Target – In-store drop occurred on January 21
- Walmart – Restock occurred online on January 13
- Amazon – Restock not yet announced
- Best Buy – Surprise drop occurred on January 20
- GameStop – Restock happened online on January 21
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19
- PS Direct – PSN users can register here for a chance to buy.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PS5 Faceplates (Unofficial in black and blue for Disk Edition)
- PS5 eXtremeRate Controller Shells (Many colors)
- PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
- PS5 NexiGo Stand with Dual Controller Charging Station (White or Black)
- PS5 1TB NVMe SSD (WD Black)
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller (Various colors)
- PS5 eXtremeRate Programmable Remap Kit with Back Buttons
While it’s tricky to find PS5 systems in stock right now, accessories are thankfully a different story. Check out the above links for some great peripherals that will help enhance the new-gen Sony console experience.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, January 23?
For those in the UK trying to buy a PS5 today, January 23, you will need to head to Ebay. Sort by “Newly Listed” and “Buy It Now” to find the best deals out there, and be sure to also cap the maximum price to avoid any ridiculous scalper listings.
As linked to in the US section, PSN members based in the UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg can register their interest to buy a PS5 directly from the PlayStation website here.
On Friday, both AO and Argos had surprise PS5 drops. AO sold some bundles, while Argos had the standalone consoles on sale.
As a new week approaches, we expect to see more PS5 drops. Every single week of 2022 has had retailer restocks, so we’re hopeful that even more gamers will get their hands on the system.
Whether you’re playing on your new PS5 or you’re still stuck on PS4, the current PS Store sale has some cracking deals to take advantage of. Get caught up with the best PS Plus discounts for today.
Players won’t have to worry about getting the “bad ending” in Horizon Forbidden West, as it will have a single “strong and impactful” ending.
The future seems bright for the PS5, according to an analyst who predicts that Sony’s new-gen system will outsell Xbox Series X|S 2-to-1 in 2022.