It’s Saturday, which usually means that it’s going to be a slow news day when it comes to PS5 restocks across the US and UK. Thankfully, there are still some must-know tips and tricks that hopefuls will want to take advantage of when trying to hunt down the next-gen Sony system. This is the PSLS PS5 Restock Update for March 5, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock for today, March 5?
US PS5 Console Restock Update
For today, March 5, 2022, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target remain the retailers in the US to watch. Tracker_RY reports that all three of these stores “and others” will be restocking soon, which should mean a drop will be happening soon.
Up until March 7, those with a PSN account can claim all 14 of the PS5 Treat Codes. These codes have been released by Sony for an official competition where lucky winners get a PS5. Here’s the full list of codes.
For those who haven’t done so so far, it’s still possible to sign up for a chance to buy a PS5 directly from the PlayStation Store. Emails can come through at any time, so monitor your inbox closely.
The last PS5 drop was on February 24 when Walmart restocked.
- PS Direct – PSN users can register here for a chance to buy.
- GameStop – Restock on February 16 was for PC components.
- Best Buy – Drop expected soon!
- Amazon – Expected restock overdue. Could be a drop at any moment!
- Target – Drop expected soon!
- AntOnline – Bundle restock happened on January 27.
- BJs – Bundle restock happened on January 19.
- Walmart – Drop occurred on February 24.
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
- PS5 Carrying Case
- PS5 eXtremeRate Programmable Remap Kit with Back Buttons
- PS5 Sabrent 1TB Rocket 4 Plus SSD
- PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset
- PS5 1TB NVMe SSD (WD Black)
- PS5 NexiGo Stand with Dual Controller Charging Station (White or Black)
- PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller (Various colors)
- PS5 Faceplates (Unofficial in black and blue for Disk Edition)
- PS5 Vertical Stand with Cooling Fan and Dual Controller Charger Station
- PS5 eXtremeRate Controller Shells (Many colors)
- $25 PlayStation Store Gift Card [Digital Code]
While it’s still very difficult for consumers to get their hands on a PS5 system, peripherals for the next-gen console are much more commonly in stock. Check out the links above for our top picks.
Though it still remains very tricky to get a PS5 console, peripherals for the next-gen system are in plentiful supply. Take a look at the links above for some of our highlights.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock for today, March 5?
For those in the UK, the best place to get a PS5 today, March 5, remains the EE shop. Those with accounts will be able to access the PS5 page. Keep an eye out for new stock. The exclusively should make for less competition when it comes to checking out successfully.
Those with a BT Broadband account can head through here for the PS5 product page. Bundles have been in stock over the last week, so it’s worth checking.
Game will have new PS5 stock between March 15-18 (via @PS5StockAlertUK). The drop is expected to occur between 9-11:30 AM across any of those days, if the report proves accurate. Prior to this, however, Argos is expected to have a drop between March 9-11.
In other PlayStation news, GTA 5 is getting “high-end PC visuals” as part of the PS5 upgraded features. Gran Turismo 7 has seemingly been withdrawn from sale in Russia. Project Spartacus gets closer as PlayStation Plus and PS Now merge for some users.