Gearbox Software and 2K Games have detailed two of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands‘ six classes. The game’s multiclass system will allow players to mix and match unique skills to create their own “perfect hero.”
Stabbomancers and Brr-Zerkers are described as follows:
- Stabbomancers are sneaky, critical-hit-focused assassins who summon magic whirling blades to the battlefield and disappear into the shadows at will. They are all about creating and capitalizing on opportunities. The skillful Stabbomancer exploits foes’ weaknesses to stealthily strike vital targets to bring enemies down before they know what hit them;
- Brr-Zerkers are tenacious, frost-infused bruisers who complement their firepower with an onslaught of brutal melee attacks. They are hardy warriors who hail from the frozen mountains, with a long line of ancestors who trained their bodies to withstand and even harness the bitter cold of icy winters. In battle, Brr-Zerkers prefer to do their fighting up close and personal, taking point on the front lines as a whirling maelstrom of exceptionally chilly death.
Players will be able to traverse diverse environments, each of which will have unique features. Side quests, enemies, missions, and surroundings will all be different depending on where you go. An overview of the locations is as follows:
- Brighthoof is the crown jewel of Queen Butt Stallion’s bodacious queendom and a beacon of light to all who yearn to bunker or be badass. Though diligently protected by the honored Diamond Guard, the capital city of the Wonderlands has (of-late) been brought low by nefarious enemies;
- Butt Stallion’s Castle, Castle Sparklewithers, is brighter than the shiniest stars and more magical than the most majestic mages. The castle glows so brightly, the queendom is bathed in eternal light;
- Sunfang Oasis seems like the ideal reprieve from the unrelenting heat of deserts in the Wonderlands, with its lush foliage, shimmering lagoons, andcolossal ruins from civilizations long past. But unwary travelers lured in by these calming sights won’t notice the ever-nearing slither of the ferocious Coiled until it’s too late.
- The Tangledrift beanstalk lifted up entire chunks of earth as its stem grew to pierce the heavens, creating an ecosystem unto itself high above the clouds. Some folks have adapted to this ludicrously lofty lifestyle and made the most of their surprise high-rise homes. But even towns in the sky aren’t out of harm’s reach.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will release on March 25, 2022 for the PlayStation 5 and 4 among other platforms.
The post Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ Unique Environments, Stabbomancers and Brr-Zerkers Classes Detailed appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.