Get your spellcasting fingers ready!
Our crafting adventure game Wytchwood is launching December 9th on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and Epic
— Alientrap Games (@AlientrapGames) November 18, 2021
Wytchwood was highlighted as one of PlayStation’s promising upcoming indies back in August. The game puts players in the shoes of a witch who explores a strange land to collect ingredients for her magical potions and brews. An entire cast of fairytale characters have gone astray, and you must use your witchcraft to make things right.
An official overview reads:
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style.
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
Check out a new trailer below.
The post Visit a Land of Gothic fables and Fairytales in Crafting Adventure Wytchwood, Out in December appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.